NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is sponsored by Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs. (“Sponsor”) and Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs participating restaurants (“Restaurants”), and is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Mr. Goodcents Franchise Systems, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. ENTER ONLINE: When you purchase any food or beverage item at a participating Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs restaurant in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia beginning 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on March 2, 2016 through 11:59:59 PM CT on December 31, 2016, your cash register receipt will contain a website address (“Website”) to access the survey entry page. Visit the Website and follow the instructions to complete the survey to enter the sweepstakes. Not responsible for illegible, duplicate, incorrect, incomplete register receipts. See Rule #3 to enter without purchase. A person can use only one (1) email address to enter online. Limit one (1) online entry per email address per Entry Period (as defined in Rule #4). If more than one (1) online entry is received per person per Entry Period, only the first such entry received will be eligible for the drawing for that Entry Period.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY – ENTER VIA MAIL: To enter without purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy). Mail your entry in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs Survey Sweepstakes, 8997 Commerce Dr, De Soto, KS 66018. Limit one mailed entry per outer-mailing envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected or postage-due entries.
4. ENTRY PERIODS: There are two (2) entry periods (“Entry Periods”), the first Entry Period will begin on January 1, 2017 and end on June 30, 2017. The second Entry Period will run from July 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017. The period begins at 12:00:00 AM CT on the first day of the Entry Period (with the exception of the first Entry Period that begins at 12:00:01 AM CT), and runs through 11:59:59 PM CT on the last day of the Entry Period. Online entries received through 11:59:59 PM CT on the last day of an Entry Period will be eligible for the random drawing for that Entry Period only. Entries received for any given Entry Period will not be entered into subsequent random drawings. Webhost’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the sweepstakes. Mailed entries must be received by the day prior to the last day of the Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period only. (For example, mailed entries for the first Entry Period must be received by June 29, 2017; mailed entries for the second Entry Period must be received from June 30, 2017 to December 30, 2017.)
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) winner will be selected for each Entry Period from among eligible online and mailed entries received for that Entry Period, within approximately five (5) weeks from the end of each Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs through a randomized computer program. Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs will make one (1) attempt by telephone to contact a potential winner selected from the online entries to obtain a mailing address for prize fulfillment. If Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs is unsuccessful reaching the potential winner and voice messaging is available, a message will be left with instructions on how to respond. If voice messaging is not available, or if potential winner does not respond within the timeframe specified in the message, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. Winners that enter by mail will be notified by postal mail. All winners will be notified within approximately six (6) weeks after the end of each Entry Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
6. PRIZES: Four (2) Grand Prizes (1 per Entry Period) – A $500 check made payable to the winner. Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. Limit one (1) prize per household.
7. GENERAL RULES: Potential winners (and parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within the time specified in the notification. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond within the timeframe specified in any notification will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network/phone connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer/phone transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for prize(s) will be conducted from among eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online registration form. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8. WINNERS: Winners’ names will be posted at www.good2cents.com after they are verified, and will remain available until 11:59:59 PM CT on February 28, 2018.
SPONSOR: Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs, 8997 Commerce Drive, De Soto, KS, 66018