NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Goodcents Football Giveaway (“Giveaway”) will begin on 10/1/2019 at 10:00am cst and end on 10/12/2019 at 12:01am cst. Sponsor’s computer is the official Giveaway clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Goodcents Franchise Systems Inc. or its franchisees as well as sister companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies (collectively, “Giveaway Entities”); and the members of each of their immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation consists of entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Each entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, to enter each entrant must join the Goodcents Deli Fresh Subs loyalty program (“Penny Club”) at https://order.goodcentssubs.com/sign_up or through the Goodcents app found on both the iPhone and Android app stores. Entrants must then also tag one other individual in the comments of the official Giveaway Facebook post found at .This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Entries that do not follow the above formats may be discarded or ignored and not eligible for entry. Entries received after the Giveaway Period and/or entries that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor wishes to associate will be void. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook or Penny Club accounts to enter will be ineligible.
Limit: One (1) Entry per per person during the Giveaway Period. Any attempt by an entrant to enter more than the number of times authorized herein, including multiple entries by the same entrant using different social network accounts, may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, invalidate ALL entries submitted by that entrant for the entire Giveaway Period. Entries received after Giveaway Period and/or entries that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Sponsor wishes to associate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be void. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the social media account that is used to submit the entry. The “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the social media account by the respective online service provider (i.e., Facebook).
IMPORTANT: MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS SWEEPSTAKES ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER’S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN THE PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: On October 12, 2019, Sponsor will randomly select a potential winner. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”)
A. One football signed by Patrick Mahomes II, two tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Houston Texans match-up to be held on October 13, 2019 and one (1) $50 Goodcents gift card. ARV $700. Odds dependent on the number of entrants.
General Conditions: All travel to and from the Chiefs vs. Texans match-up is at the discretion of the winner and will not be accommodated by Sponsor. Any necessary identification and licensing necessary for attendance are subject of the Kansas city Chiefs and the National Football League and not at the discretion of Sponsor.
B. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period.
C. General: In no event will more than one prize be awarded during the Giveaway Period. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than one, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed.
6. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winners will be notified by email and phone, using the information within their Penny Club account. The potential winners must respond to the call or email within two (2) hours or they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The Giveaway Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or the winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the time-frame specified in such winner notification, or if the potential winner does not answer the initial notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, selected at random from the remaining pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, time permitting. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the Prize won. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 for each winner whose Prize required an Affidavit of Eligibility. Approximate retail values are as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. The winners are not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Each Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree the Giveaway Entities, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for any and all liabilities, including but not limited to lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable e-mail notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of Giveaway-related information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any Sweepstakes-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any entries in excess of the stated limit; or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If for any reason, Sponsor believes the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. This Giveaway is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Giveaway; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, any Giveaway-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Giveaway materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Sweepstakes; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of an Entry; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any social media platform or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Giveaway, or any other Giveaway-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING PRIZE COMPONENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
9. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Giveaway and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and likeness, voice recording, video images and all related footage, and statements for Giveaways, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide, including but not limited to on television (including live television), radio, the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Giveaway other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Giveaway, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Giveaway. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate in the Giveaway will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and will result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE GIVEAWAY OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Giveaway or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Giveaway is severely undermined, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Giveaway without any further obligation. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the Prize in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of entries are received. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Giveaway details contained in these Official Rules and the Giveaway details contained in any Giveaway promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Giveaway as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
12. WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: Goodcents Football Giveaway – Winner List Request, Goodcents Marketing, 8997 Commerce Drive, De Soto, KS 66018. Winner List requests must be received by October 31, 2019.
13. SPONSOR: Goodcents Franchise Systems Inc., 8997 Commerce Drive, De Soto, KS 66018
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway or the Prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Giveaway in any way.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against Patrick Mahomes II or any of his legal entities and agrees that neither Patrick Mahomes II nor his holdings will have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Giveaway or the Prize awarded. Neither Patrick Mahomes II nor his holdings have offered or sponsored this Giveaway in any way.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.