March 16, 2020
As a locally-owned and operated restaurant, we want to do our part to promote the safety of our employees and guests during this complicated time, while keeping our communities well-fed.
We’re sure you’ve received many messages like this one. That said, we still believe it is important for you to know the measures we’re taking to help be a better neighbor.
Here are the changes we are implementing to keep our employees safe, while keeping our doors open in the ways that we can.
Affordable Meal Planning
- All Goodcents To Go Meals have been marked down to $5. Preparing meals for a prolonged period of time can be difficult to budget for and store. We have reduced the price on all of our meals to help make it easier to be food secure. Like the rest of our menu, these meals are available for delivery. For a list of meals click here.
- Goodcents employees have been recertified on all standard cleaning, sanitization, and handwashing procedures in addition to going through sanitation training specific to COVID-19
Social Distancing Methods
- Contactless Delivery – All our locations deliver. If you would like to request “Contactless Delivery” you can do so over the phone or through the notes for the delivery address through our online ordering site or app
- Curbside Pickup – All restaurants will be instituting a curbside pickup option. Just park and call the restaurant to let us know you’ve arrived.
- Drive-Thru – For those locations with drive-thrus, pickup has always been available as an option. We are also making sure you can select it through online ordering as well
We have appreciated your support and patronage over the past 30 years and appreciate this opportunity to support you in this moment.